Thursday, March 27, 2008

please stay on the line - your call is important to us

For everyone who is waiting with bated breath, and for everyone else, the reason I don't have new pictures of the artist-currently-known-as-Lucky-but-hopefully-sometime-soon-to-be-known-as-something-else is that I can't find the damn cable to dump photos off our digital camera onto the computer. Tonight I will try to tear apart the house and find it - it must be somewhere. The last ones were taken with our other computer which has a camera built in, but it's a Mac, and I'm too lazy to figure out how to convert the formats and email them to myself so I can post them. I would probably learn to use the Mac sooner if it wasn't Manny's pride and joy that never leaves his sight.

Soon, my pretties, soon.

In other news, today was very warm and spring-like, and I took Lucky out and about in the neighbourhood. Sitting on the corner at the funky coffee shop made me feel like I was really young and sexy until I realized that everyone was looking at the dog and not me. I don't mind, though - he really is that cute.

3 comments:

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

ROFL, don't ya hate that? When I take my chihuahua out she gets all the attention too. =)

Io said...

Yay doggie-soon-to-be-formerly-known-as-Lucky!
I look forward to the paparazzi's picture of the two of you at the cafe.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Ooooh, outdoor cafe. So jealous :-)