Saturday, May 17, 2008

and it begins

I can't believe I'm finally here, after 5 years of waiting. Holy shit.

Thank you, everybody, for your amazing comments on my last post - I've been meaning to respond to each of you individually and just haven't gotten there yet but I will over the next few days. So much good energy and good advice from all of you - I can't thank you enough.

I haven't been super meticulous about keeping this blog a secret from people in real life, and Manny and I have decided we want to keep everything just between us right now (well, between us and you darling internets), so I'm going to go password protected for a while - maybe forever, and I've been thinking of moving this blog over to wordpress or somewhere I can password protect only certain posts. But I'm not sure about that yet - I'll keep you posted. So please email me at annarchyinjapan at yahoo dot com (it's in my profile, too) for an invite.

3 comments:

ColourYourWorld said...

"I can't believe I'm finally here, after 5 years of waiting. "

Does this mean what I think it means ? Did I miss something ?

Antigone said...

Can you send a group e-mail out when you update? My reader won't let me know when private blogs are updated.

I totally understand wanting privacy. I would just die if the real world found me here.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Want me to put something in L & F tomorrow?